Movie Mount for iPad
YOU MUST SELECT YOUR iPAD MODEL NUMBER >>>
Note: moving lens slider only on iPad Classic 2/3/4
The Movie Mount for iPad is a unique piece of hardware which allows you to radically improve video capture with the iPad. It turns your iPad into a complete studio.
Use tele- and wide angle lenses, attach microphones and lights. Use a tripod for super stable shots and much more.
Engadget: "Turns your iPad into a serious video making machine"
Cnet: "Making movies easier on the iPad"
Mashable: "The iPad filmmaker's dream"
With the Movie Mount, you get 10 new features for your iPad (beware that the additional equipment is not incuded):
- Attach a tripod for stable shots, pan & tilt movements, Periscope and live streaming.
- Standard screwfitting.
- Use 37 mm conversion lenses, such as wide angle and zoom.
- Some Movie Mount models have a moving lens slider
- Use shotgun microphones for better sound.
- Use an optical viewfinder to shoot in bright sunlight.
- Use a video light for better performance in low light.
- Easier iMovie and Pinnacle Studio editing, with a 9 degrees working angle.
- The mount allows your iPad to stand upright and be used as monitor.
- Fully compatible with Smart Cover.
- iPad Movie Mount - allows attachment of lenses, microphones and lights
- Compatible with any tripod (not included)
- Shoot better video and better sound
- Includes free app with full manual video and audio control
Choose the correct iPad Model when ordering.
Makayama Movie Mount for iPad is compatible with:
iPad 2, 3 & 4th generation, model numbers:
iPad 6th generation (2018), model numbers:
iPad 5th generation (2017), model numbers:
iPad Pro 9.7”, model numbers:
iPad AIR 1 & 2nd generation, model numbers:
iPad Mini 1, 2 & 3rd generation, model numbers:
iPad Mini 4th generation, model numbers:
You can find the model number on the back of the iPad