Movie Mount for iPad
The Movie Mount for iPad is a unique piece of hardware which allows you to radically improve video capture with the iPad.
It turns your iPad into a complete studio. Use tele- and wide angle lenses, attach microphones and lights. Use a tripod for super stable shots and much more. Watch the demo video below.
Engadget: "Turns your iPad into a serious video making machine"
Cnet: "Making movies easier on the iPad"
Mashable: "The iPad filmmaker's dream"
With the Movie Mount, you get 10 new features for your iPad (beware that the additional equipment is not incuded):
- Attach a tripod for stable shots, pan & tilt movements, Periscope and live streaming. Standard screwfitting.
- Use 37 mm conversion lenses, such as wide angle and tele.
- Use shotgun microphones for better sound.
- Use an optical viewfinder to shoot in bright sunlight.
- Use a video light for better performance in low light.
- Easier iMovie and Pinnacle Studio editing, with a 9 degrees working angle.
- The mount allows your iPad to stand upright and be used as monitor.
- The free Movie Mount iPad app allows you to manually control video recording
- Fully compatible with Smart Cover.
Please select your correct model when ordering.
You can find the model number on the back of your iPad
Movie Mount is available for and compatible with:
iPad Pro 9.7”, model numbers:
iPad 5th generation (2017), model numbers:
iPad 6th generation (2018), model numbers:
iPad AIR 1 & 2nd generation, model numbers:
iPad Mini 4th generation, model numbers:
iPad Mini 1, 2 & 3rd generation, model numbers:
iPad 2, 3 & 4th generation, model numbers:
Movie Mount is not and won’t be available for and compatible with:
iPad Pro 12.9”, 1 & 2nd generation, model numbers:
iPad Pro 10.5”, model numbers:
Original iPad (2010), model numbers: